Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas in July Table Runner

This is my version of Christmas in July Table Runner, the original was rectangular, but I have a Square table so I made it a little bigger. Now I just have to Quilt it. Esta es mi version del camino de mesa de Christmas in July, el original era rectangular, pero como mi mesa es cuadrada lo hice un poco mas grande. Ahora solo falta acolcharlo.

It has been an incredible 15 days at Christmas in July, you should go and check it out, we have 15 more days to go. Maybe you could sign up. Han sido 15 días fabulosos en Christmas in July. deberían ir a hechar un vistazo. Todavía faltan 15 días mas. A lo mejor se pueden inscribir.

Happy weekend, Feliz fin de semana

7 comments:

  1. Marie....

    What a beautiful table runner....How clever are you...

    Sandy N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What size are those little squares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Marie, so glad you are enjoying christmas in july!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table runner. You are soclever. My blog is so boring compared to yours. I must update it and add to it more often. Wasn't it fun the Christmas in July.. Hope to keep in touch. I tried to put the badge on my blog of the christmas in july but don't know how. Can you tell me??
    Cheers Rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Marie! que lindo trabajas amiga, precioso me hago tu seguidora por supuesto y te invito a seguir mi casita: http://creacionesmundodecolores.blogspot.com/
    Lindo tu blog y lindo fondo, tenemos algo en comun ya lo verás! cariños desde Chile claudia lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marie, I haven't "seen" you for a while. I hope you are well and happy. Looking forward to an update soon. Happy New Year. Vreni x

    ReplyDelete