Thursday, January 13, 2011

I am Back

Finally after so many months, I am back at my blog. I have been doing so many things, book binding, quilting (not that I finished all I started as you can see in the column at right), learning how to cook gluten free and trying to learn photography. But this is a new year and I am back, ready to quilt new things and finish most of my UFO´s and post about it.
Finalmente estoy de regreso en mi blog. He estado haciendo muchas cosas, encuadernación, patchwork ( que no quiere decir que termine todos mis trabajos como ven el la columna a la derecha), también he estado aprendiendo a cocinar sin gluten y tratando de aprender fotografía. Pero es un nuevo año y ya regrese lista para empezar cosas nuevas y tratar de terminar algunos UFO´s olvidados y contarles. 

I went to my cousin´s wedding and made myself a pashmina here is a picture of it.
Fui a la boda de mi prima y me hice una pashmina  aquí una foto
Here a picture of my daughter with the pashmina. Aquí una foto de mi hija con la pashmina.

 I also did this bag it is from the Janelle Wind Collection it is called poppies for you... I made it to go to Cozumel where my husband did an ironman.  También hice esta bolsa de la colección de Janelle Wind que se llama poppies for you... La hice para llevarla a Cozumel en donde mi marido hizo un ironman.
I missed you all and I am so glad to be back, see you very soon. Los extrañe mucho y estoy muy contenta de estar de regreso, los veo muy pronto
Marie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's good to "see" you again here. I love your bag and of course the pashmina. Will you show what your book biding projects? I would love to see them. Hugs Vreni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad you are back !!
    Happy new year with a lot of stitched happiness !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete