Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Butterfly Garden

I finally finished Butterfly Garden by Leanne Beasley go and visit her blog she does beautiful quilts. It took me almost two years to finish. My daughter wants me to put it as a bedhead in her room. I could do some pillow cases and some cushion to go with it, as well as a new quilt for her bed to go with it. But right now I am waiting for the 1st of July to start with Christmas in July. Finalmente termine Butterly Garden diseñada por Leanne Beasley, las invito a visitar su blog pues hace cosas increibles. Me tomo casi dos años terminarla. Mi hija quiere que la ponga de cabecera en su recamara, podria hacer unas fundas de almohada  para que coordinaran, y tambien otro quilt para su cama. Pero, por ahora estoy esperando que sea 1ero de Julio para empezar con Christmas in July 

5 comments:

  1. oh well done! Must have been an awful lot of work! But it's well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Definitely worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bueno que la terminaste porque es verdaderamente hermosa! besos.
    a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta, es hermoso ! Te deseo un buen dia !

    ReplyDelete