Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pincushions

Some months ago I posted I was going to make chickens and eggs for my Christmas tree. Well, I have changed my mind, I am going to make all different kind of pincushions to hang on my tree. This are the first four. Algunos meses atrás publique que iba a hacer pollos y gallinas para mi árbol de navidad, Pues cambie de opinión y voy a hacer todo tipo de alfileteros para mi árbol. Estos son los primeros cuatro.
I made them from some scraps my friend Jose gave me. they are 2 1/2 inch squares. If you happen to find a beautiful pincushion, please tell me about it so I can make it and hang it in my tree. Hice estos con retazos que me regalo mi amiga Jose. Los cuadrados son de 2 1/2 pulgadas. Si se encuentran un alfiletero bonito por ahí, por favor díganme para poder hacerlo y colgarlo de mi árbol.

Thanks everyone. Gracias a todos.

2 comments:

  1. Un "universo" de pincushions:
    http://tipnut.com/22-free-pincushion-patterns/
    Muchos besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see a picture of your Christmas tree. What a great idea ;). Cheers Vreni

    ReplyDelete